Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

SV #3 Unit H Concept 7 Finding logs when given approximations

This is my student video number three and it shows you how to find logs when given approximations.  All you are really doing is expanding the log. In my problem the only things you have to remember is that when a base is the same as the quotient the answer will be 1, when log base to the 1st will be zero. My problem is very simple please take your time and be exact or else you will not understand the concept.
My video will somewhat explain how to solve logs when you are given approximations make sure to use  your clues and make sure that everything checks out . The goal is to get to your treasure  and use the clues to get there. There are different ways you can solve the problem I just showed you one way to  solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment