Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

SV #1 Unit F Concept 10 Finding all real and imaginary zeroes of a polynomial

This is my student video number one and we are trying to find the zeroes of the given equation. In the video I will explain how to find your ps and qs. You will also get to use Descartes rule of signs. To find the zeroes is a long process but if you learn the steps they are fairly easy.
Try the problem I had some trouble with it and tried to find the answer I was given but found something close to it. Try it for yourself and make sure to take your time. My problem number is 19 and make sure you take your time so you could get the right answer.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BSF-59_E5Zk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment